Do you have a career interest in sports performance coaching?
Ignition APG is interested in highly motivated students of the field to join our internship program.
The purpose of the Ignition APG internship program is to educate participants in all aspects of sports performance coaching.
Interns will assist the Performance Directors and Performance Coaches in implementing Ignition training programs across our professional, collegiate and scholastic clientele. Interns will be required to participate in groups, observe coaches, and assist in coaching as part of their training. Once the internship program is complete, non-certified interns will be encouraged to sit for their NSCA-CSCS certification. All participants who have received their CSCS will have an opportunity to apply for an open position within Ignition APG network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in training sessions
• Observes and shadows Performance Coaches during training sessions of various ages, skill levels, and protocols
• Attends coaches’ meetings
• Assists Sports Performance Director with maintaining the facility
• Supports Performance Coaches with updating athletes’ files
• Completes all assigned readings, lectures, labs, and assignments in a timely and concise manner
• Adheres to Ignition APG’s dress code and behavior requirements
If you are interested in an internship with Ignition APG, please contact us.
Keep in mind, opportunities are limited. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ignition APG/Prasco, as an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer, is required to compile statistics on the following information of all applicants. This information will be used to monitor Ignition’s progress on equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Providing the information requested on this form is strictly voluntary. It is kept confidential and will not be used in any way to evaluate your qualifications for employment.